HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR NEW HEAD OF HAIR!
Wig Care and Styling Tips
- Before washing your wig or any extension gently remove any tangles with a paddle brush.
- Fill the sink with cool water and submerge wig or any extensions. You can use your own shampoo or a synthetic wig shampoo.
- Gently lather the hair with shampoo, while making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. Do not rub the hair as this may cause tangling.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water until water runs clear.
- Wrap wig or any extensions in a towel and gently pat dry.
- Gently detangle hair using a wide tooth comb
- Spray with a wig leave in conditioning spray (3-5 pumps)
- Allow wig or any extensions to air dry naturally by placing them on wire or plastic wig stands. Do Not Blow Dry Synthetic Fibers.
- The styling is very easy with LA Beauty and Hair wigs and any extensions. We recommend simply using your fingertips or wig paddle brush/wig wide tooth comb for your desired style.
- If fullness is desired, gently backcomb hair using your wig paddle brush/wig wide tooth comb, then smooth the surface hair over and apply a wig holding spray.
- Do not use heat to style synthetic wig fiber.